Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One Piece at a Time.......

So what do I do... How am I suppose to feel... How Are You suppose to Feel... After 5 1/2 years of giving someone.. Your Heart.. Your Love.. Your Soul.. and It still not being enough. Not enough to know, that I will be there for you for the rest of your life. That My Heart and Soul is yours, and I will give anything and everything and do anything to ensure your happiness... What more can a Man give other than his unconditional Love and Loyalty to a Woman before she understands, that, that is what she wants. I will never be a rich man, but I WILL be a wealthy one. I will have everything I ever wanted, because I will only surround myself with the people that matter in my life. I will only surround myself with the people that need me as much I need them.. and all the money in the world cant take that away from me....

My Heart is Broken.... and all that's left is to pick it up One Piece at a Time..........



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=/

ethereal-9 said...

sorry man. not much anyone can say, not much you can change; i know. never really stops feeling like shit...

just give it time, man. itll be alright. have faith

Mr. Chob said...

being rich and wealthy are completely different things. my brotha...your are a wealthy man. and i think the real people in this world would much rather choose to be wealthy over being rich. you have friends, your health, your job, your first love and only true love(cynthia), and most importantly your family. if that isnt wealth, then i dont dont know what living life really is. people change, as does life. the only real advice i can give you is, keep ya head up and look forward to the future. cause i believe everything in your life happens for a reason beyond our understanding for the better good.