Monday, February 25, 2008

And so0 it begins....

2008 Clubfr Drift Season Schedule

Here is the schedule as of now, some dates are subject to change, most specifically the first April 5th date (once it is confirmed registration will be up).

April 5 - USAIR *MWC*

May 17 - Milwaukee Mile *MWC*
May 31 - RA

June 15 - USAIR

July 13 - Milwaukee Mile
July 26 - Gateway *MWC*

August 3 - RA *MWC*
August 17 - USAIR

September 13 - Milwaukee Mile *MWC*

October 5 - USAIR *MWC*

-------

So now I have a goal to get my car done. Definitely going to try the best I can to get my car prepped and ready for April 5th.!! Excited yes!.. Hella YES!.. And I expect all the little Devils to be Rock'd Drop'd and Ready to hit it hard!!

Now all I need is this damn Chicago weather to to F'in clear up!! With my new set-up I need to learn and understand my car all over again. I literally have replace'd everything, from my horsepower output down to suspension, alignment and wheels. I feel if I understand my car better, I'll have a better chance of improvement during the events, because I'll be focusing on my technique rathar than overall "driving." I know this will be an ongoing process.

Winter Winter go away,
Snow Dori is getting gay.
I rather Dori on Paved ground
And Spin around,
Than Dori on a Snowy Day.

Option Vol 163. Watch if your bored =) Kuroi Hits at FULL LOCK.... awesome shit...

No comments: