Sunday, February 24, 2008

Addicted.....

So0o.. I hate to say it.. but it is official I have a new addiction.. I realized I was addicted when I had to pull over at a gas station just because my craving was too great. I blame my job and downtown Chicago. Yes Ladies and Gents I am addicted to Diet Coke. Something about that taste that I just love right now. The thing is I don't even like Pop! But after so many meetings with the only option of either, coke, diet coke or sprite oh and coffee, I just got a customed to Diet Coke. It definitly made me think what other addictions do I have? What things do I need or need to do before I could call a day, my day.


My Dunks Came in!! Thank you again Mel and Vinnie.. I love them! Still deciding if I should even wear them. Most likely I will after all they are meant to be worn, but I think ill wait for nicer weather. =)

And what makes them so0o0o0 special.. my nickname ~ "Monster"


FYI...
So finally Got Cynthia back today... all i gotta say is...3rd gear... Wh0a! I have yet to open up the throttle completely yet, but the Gt3071r definitly disguishes itself from my previous set-up. 2008 will be awesome, we're finally bringing to the table what we sought after for so0 many years. Despite the set backs most of us endured, I can honestly say.. it was worth it..

"Its Our Time Now" :)




*side note*

This Entry is Dedicated to MELaria.. B/c I made this post so you can finally read something when your at work :)

4 comments:

3L said...

I'm fucking excited!!

Anonymous said...

your addicted to diet coke, all of tf is addicted to diet pepsi. crazy guys aha.

now its my turn to have a set back, its your guys time now ^_~ aha

Risky Devil Drift/Street Rodder Club said...

S13 is back? OK! cool.

Diet shit... Let me tell you.

I still hate it, but I drink it

everyday... :(

EarlQHan said...

if you think diet coke is good, make the switch to diet pepsi. it's the official drink of TF ;]