Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Something New


Well Since I've never done Myspace and/or Facebook, I figure ill do something other than xanga. (www.xanga.com/tall_mark)

It was my Birthday a couple days ago.. (Feb 7th) I'm a chill guy so I just layed low and had a small dinner with some friends and family. I must admit this year is great just because I had some real small but thoughtful gifts, My Friends Mel and Vinnie Design'd me my own personal DUNKS! with my Nickname stich'd on it "Monster," Plus Rayna gave me the most awesome'ness Cake ever.. Ladies and Gents! THE TOUGE CAKE...


<~ The Dunks


This has year def. started off interesting, but non the less I am still very optimistic about it. After all this is my year. Cynthia, has been getting on her way, I decided to upgrade my turbo, after a whopping 2000miles of breaking it in. To be honest I really didnt have to upgrade it, but I was given miss informed information, so what ever, not worth crying over spilled milk. Cant complain with a new bigger turbo anyways . But of course with the new turbo I had to upgrade my Injectors, Re-Tune and Fab a new intake and hotpipe.. Gayed... Everything else is installed though, all I need now is paint, and install wheels. Can't wait till the weather clears up so I can break it all in.
Heres some Teaser Progress Pix




And some Teaser Wheel Pix


Immamura Throwing Down!! Cant wait to get behind and practice! 0=)



3 comments:

Its Jamie Time said...

holy shit nice wheels buddy lol

3L said...

Whoa! geez

EarlQHan said...

your cake is dope. why didn't you bring us some? finish the car, the wheels are hot.